Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Han River Boat Cruise

The Han River bisects the City of Seoul. The river is one of the most beautiful parts of the city, and you can take an hour and a half cruise at night for only about $15. I went with a group of college students that I've met while here and we enjoyed seeing Seoul's grand skyline contrasted with the water's edge. The highlight of the trip was seeing the floating stages built only a few years ago (if that) which light up and play music at night.
Speaking of music, I will be going to my second Korean concert tonight, a poplar veteran R&B artist named 인순이 (Insooni). Between work, my Korean language class, boat tours, concerts, and eating live squid, Korea is keeping me pretty busy!

5 comments:

  1. Hello,

    The Han river is a little wider than the Mississippi and crosses over the heart of Seoul. It has caused widespread disaster many a times and like the Mississippi undergone vast changes. It can really enjoy the spectacular views of the Han river while traveling on the Han river boat cruise,Seoul which may be little expensive but it is well worth it. Thanks a lot...

    Boat Charters Croatia

    ReplyDelete
  2. Musandam Dibba is a perfect place for your family trip i love this beautiful place.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Musandam Dibba contents are good on this blog, well maintained and I like Musandam Dibba

    ReplyDelete
  4. Mussandam Dibba
    That’s why I like UAE. All time favorite place.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Musandam Dibba is one of the best places to visit along with your family and friends.

    ReplyDelete